Thursday, March 14, 2013

Professional Feedback 3

This week I went and talk to the director of photography, Ric Peterson.  Ric really didn't have too many things that needed to be changed on my website.  So here they are.....
1. The home page slideshow needed to be more focused on the area of photography I want to work in.  For example since I want to focus on food and product photography that is what should be in the slide show.
2. Ric wanted me to post a way to contact me on every page so the viewer wouldn't have to go to my contact page to email or call me.
3. Ric also felt that just an email wasn't a good enough to be the only means of contacting me.  I needed to add my phone number to my site as well.

With all of that said Ric really liked my website and felt that I had some strong images on it.  He also suggested that I take a look and photo shelter's "What Clients expect from a Webpage" article because it is very helpful when building your website.

No comments:

Post a Comment